Tax Preparation & Planning
Preparing and filing your own tax returns can be an arduous task that leaves you with nagging concerns over their accuracy and thoroughness:
Did I do It right? Did I miss any deductions? Did I get the maximum refund?
There is no getting around the fact that today’s tax laws are complicated, making even simple returns more confusing than they should be. Even if you use a computer software program, it is easy to overlook deductions and credits allowed to you by the tax code. If the do-it-yourself method of completing your taxes leaves you with more questions than answers, there is no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
When we prepare your taxes you will get the following:
- Your return is checked and double-checked by our tax preparation software.
- If we identify any red flags that could attract the attention of the IRS, we find a solution for eliminating them.
- Your returns are filed electronically to ensure quick refunds.
- We show you how to adjust your paycheck withholding to increase your take home pay.
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year.
Tax filing time should be used as an opportunity to assess where you are financially and prepare for the year to come; and where opportunities exist, to pay as little in taxes as is absolutely necessary. With the use of thoughtful tax planning techniques, we can help you minimize your current and future tax liabilities.
Our tax preparation and planning services are available to individuals, (single and joint filers), self-employed, sole proprietors and closely held businesses.
We offer expanded business hours during tax season – 8:00am to 8:00pm.every day of the week. Click here to schedule an appointment.